Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Look at how I look in Free Realms!

Curious at how I look in the Realms? Check it!



Me on a normal day in Free Realms and not looking like a total whore like most chicks there.



Me when I go to Seaside, to look all tropical and stuff. You woudl do it too if you had the clothes to do it!



Ninja! Eek! My fave! All green man!



ARCHER! Reeally high tech bow too!



As a Wizard or witch, Wa'cha! and all green!



Hahaha! Me as a Combat Medic! CLEAR!



As a Warrior! I WILL KILLZ U!



As a Demo Derby Driver! Can be very irritating at times...



Me as a Kart Driver!



haha! Me as a fisherwoman!



Me as a mailman! or mailwoman.

1 comment:

  1. There's more! but still working no them, I only take a portrait when my character is maxed out on a job. So all the jobs you see here, are maxed out!

    ReplyDelete