Saturday, June 26, 2010

Haha, I like LPs! (Let's play!)

I'm just going to cut to the chase and tell you that a "Let's Play!" is a commentary walkthough video of a video game! I love watching people play video games that I played before, and I happen to come across this one LP'er named, "NintendoCapriSun." He is so funny, his humor is very likable and he has a couple of catchphrases for example, "So happy" or "Get some more toilet paper!" or "IN THE BATHROOM"
...how are they funny? It's just the way that he says it.

I happen to be watching an LP of his on "The Legend of ZELDA: Twilight Princess" and this one part of the video made me "LOL." You can see for yourself, just skip to 7:44!

1 comment:

  1. I said cut to the chase because I was watching that very LP, but that one moment in the vid made me "LOL" that I just had to share it!

    ReplyDelete