Friday, July 2, 2010

Woo, San Jose is so fun...my butt.

Gosh, I love my family to death an' all but I just don't fit in ANYWHERE. I kinda made an effort to socialize but everybody is just too cool. The cousins I mainly want to hang out with are already old and out of high school while I am still only a sophmore. Why can't I befriend them? For one is that I AM HORRIBLE AT MAKING FRIENDS! I only was able to make a frined with the help of others, like when I got my first ever friend, was by the help of a teacher seeing how alone I was, then I got more friends through my Old Original friend. Anyways, as I am typing this, my little cousin, named Casandra is playing with my extremely expensive DSi XL. Why am I doing this, when clearly her older sister said that she lost her game so she can't play it anymore? To be nice cuz a couple of times before I was too mean protecting my stuff and her older sister got irritaded at me especially my mom. God dang it, I don't fit in here. My mother is just gushing at how happy she is to be with her family, and I miserable because all of my cousins barely know me so they kinda reject me from all disscusions and THEY ARE ALL IN LOVE WITH SOCCER! Extremely depressing for me as I am the only one in the family who despises it. I soooo can't wait to live here!!!!!!!!!!! Bull poop. God the things I do for my mother, I love her just as much as I love Jesus, and THAT'S saying something. All I got to make me happy at he moment is to play videogames and I Look like a complete idiot as all of my cousins are praised for their acheviements and all while I have no clue what job I want to work as a living and all of them knowing exactly what they want to do!

I hate and love my family. What to do, what to do...

Edit: uuuuh hiiiii coz, hehe he -_-'

No comments:

Post a Comment