Wednesday, May 26, 2010

hehe, uh hi...agaaain.

Sorry, been gone for a loong time ya know, just being busy...on my laptop...playing Free Realms instead of blogging, assuring you that I was still alive...yeah...but! I was still sick and still am, a lot better but still sick. When I eat I get this burning feeling in my stomach and I get this "tide" nausea which comes in strong then goes away. And I have acid reflux...yippee...

But I got news! Bought cool looking stuff to show off, and holy hell is Demo Derby addicting! I just can't stop wreaking karts and Ace O Mally is right, the meanest looking karts win! AND I HATE THOSE COMP. DIVERS! THEY JUST DESTROY ME IN ONE SWOOSH AND BAM I LOSE. No fair. While I just push and just make this much damage: |-|

Yeah so most of my life is with that game, can't blame me since my life isn't full of drama, quiet peaceful. My mom's birthday is coming up at June 13! CELEBRATE IT or "I WILL FIND YOU AND EAT YOUR FIRST BORN CHILD!!!!"... Hahahaha you just really have to watch that video, so funny. (I might post it if it is not already on...)

No comments:

Post a Comment